Since 2012, Square Circle New York has provided its members with a road map to success based on self-defense, confidence and goal-setting skills.
80 Nassau Street, #101 Lower Level, New York, NY 10038
I remember when I started, feeling uncertainty about beginning martial arts. I wondered if I had what it took to succeed and I wasn't the most athletic or confident person - quite the opposite. Little did I know that beginning my martial arts journey would be one of the most profound experiences of my life!
When I opened my school in 2012, I made a commitment to serving and empowering the community of New York City by teaching children and adults the confidence, leadership, and fitness skills that can only be achieved through martial arts.
• 1,800 Square-Foot Main Training Area With 25 Foot Ceilings
• Zebra and Fuji 2" Mats for Maximum Safety
• Climate-Controlled Training Room & Waiting Area
• Open Seating for Parents & Spectators
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Men's & Women's Locker Rooms
• Equipped for Special Events Such as Workshops, Parties & Seminars
We focus on the personal development aspect of martial arts, not just self-defense moves.
Our instructors are qualified and professionally trained to teach martial arts.
Our facility is always clean and features a viewing area for parents, as well as matted floors throughout.